The Intelligent System Solution
The Sansico Electrofusion Fttings system is specifcally designed for reliable, high performance jointing and long service life for polyethylene piping systems. Our automated jointing system has been proven to be the most economical as it eliminates the potential for operator error.
We offer quality tools and micro processor electrofusion machines,which when combined with our fttings offer state-of-the-art high performance pipe jointing solutions. Our intelligent electrofusion machine is able to ensure quality control by data retrieval of measurements and records. This together with our SIRIM certifed and SPAN approved BS EN 12201-3 electrofusion HDPE ttings assure you of a minimum 50 years life span for your potable water needs.
Our fttings comply to BS EN 12201-3 and are PN16 rated. The Sansico Electrofusion Fittings system comes in sizes from 20mm to 315mm and is manufactured using PE100 materials.
The benefits of the Sansico HDPE potable water system over other systems are low installation cost, non toxicity, corrosion resistance, high low capacity and long life span. Material wise, HDPE has superior properties compared to other plastic material in relation to water hammer problems.
- Material : PE 100
- Size: 20mm to 315mm
- Pressure Rating : PN 16 bar / SDR11
- Standard: BS EN 12201-3:2003
- Color: Black
- Joint: electrofusion joint
- Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not to be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
- Corrosion Resistance: resist chemical matters and electron chemical corrosion.
- Low Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs.
- High Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in low pressure loss and high volume .
- Longevity: more than 50 years under proper use.
SANSICO HANSEN HDPE pipes strictly conform to MS1058: Part 2: 2002 standard specications. Our products are licensed by SIRIM and approved by the local water authorities to be the used as the top mark for quality. The granting of the top make confirms that the company’s manufacturing, testing and quality control systems comply with the stringent licensing requirements and thus ensures that the products quality is consistently maintained.
Advantages for using SANSICO HANSEN HDPE Pipe
Our pipes are SIRIM approved and manufactured using approved raw materials, high density polyethylene and comply to MS 1058. The main advantages of polyethylene pipes for the transport of pressure fluids can be summarised as follow:
- ease, reliability and cost efficiency of jointing and laying operations.
- non toxic, low abrasion and flexibility.
- excellent resistance to water hammer phenomena.
- absence of scale on inside walls results in consistency of pipeline hydraulic performance.
- immune to corrosion phenomena and has very good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
The products are examined and tested to ensure the compliance with all the relevant standard specification. The specified tests carried out are:-
- Appearance, dimensions and ovality.
- Hydrostatic strength at 80˚ C for 165 hours.
- Hydrostatic strength for 80˚C for 1000 hours.
- Oxidation Induction Time (OIT).
- Melt Flow Rate (MFR).