HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PIPES FOR COLD WATER SYSTEM
(BBB SANSICO HANSEN / CS SANSICO HANSEN)
Our pipes are SIRIM approved and manufactured using approved raw materials, high density polyethylene and comply to MS 1058. The main advantages of polyethylene pipes for the transport of pressure fluids can be summarised as follows:
- ease, reliability and cost efficiency of jointing anf laying operations.
- non-toxic, low abrasion and flexibility.
- excellent resistance to water hammer phenomena.
- absence of scale on inside walls results in consistency of pipeline hydraulic performance.
- immune to corrosion phenomena and has very good resistance to a woode range of chemicals.
SANSICO HANSEN HDPE PIPE