SANSICO HDPE Pipes
Pipe Brand: BBB SANSICO
SANSICO HANSEN HDPE pipes strictly conform to MS1058: Part 2: 2005 standard specifications. Our products are licensed by SIRIM and approved by the local water authorities to be used as the top mark for quality. The granting of the top make confirms that the company’s manufacturing, testing and quality control systems comply with the stringent licensing requirements and thus ensures that the products quality is consistently maintained.
Advantages for using SANSICO HDPE Pipe
Our pipes are SIRIM approved and manufactured using approved raw materials, high density polyethylene and comply to MS 1058. The main advantages of polyethylene pipes for the transport of pressure fluids can be summarised as follow:
- Ease, reliability and cost efficiency of jointing and laying operations.
- Non toxic, low abrasion and flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to water hammer phenomena.
- Absence of scale on inside walls results in consistency of pipeline hydraulic performance.
- Immune to corrosion phenomena and has very good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.